Yes, that’s right: It’s another wine blog!



In a world where nothing is certain anymore but everything is available. Where we can’t trust any human but we can access any information. Where terror is a daily fear but ultimate knowledge is in our pockets. I thought the best thing to do, would be to make a blog.

After five years in the wine trade and thousands of bottles of all sorts of alcohols consumed, I thought it was high time I joined the London hipster elite and blessed you all with my opinions. Lucky you. So I created a wine blog of my very own. Certainly there will be shed-loads of opinions here, but also objective analyses of specific wines, travel notes and general comments as I try my best to stay abreast of current wine affairs.

I’ve reached a point in my boozing life where drinking nice wine is no longer enough, I want to also be interested in a wine, I want it to intrigue me and I want it to be different. I enjoy being interested by and average wine a lot more than I enjoy a good classic wine. So I will be steering clear of convention and digging deep into human madness tasting my way through the weird and wonderful wines, spirits and beers that this planet has to offer.

Hopefully this blog can be enjoyed for what it is: light-hearted (but incredibly well researched) notes on my drinking experiences. I hope you all enjoy it. If you don’t, no need to say, just close the window.

Have fun, drink well!

Comments

Popular Posts